Wednesday, January 15, 2014

NIKKI in FOLK DANCING ("Sayaw sa Salakot")

I did a lot of crazy things last year :3
and I'm actually glad that I tried those things
and one of which was
*drum rolls*
yep! DANCING 
i joined the central district dance group for the folk dance competition
it was an experience of a lifetime lol (so dramu)
well i remember dancing folk dances during my elementary days
but that was x-years ago~ hello modern era!!!
so yeah~it was really fun, i had a great time practicing with my colleagues
it was also a chance for me to get to know other
teachers from other schools :]
but unfortunately we didn't win...
that was also a heartbreaking experience for me as a first timer

 lesson learned: don't join any folk dancing competitions anymore ~LOL
just kidding, well...if ever i'll be given a chance to join again,
then why not?! i mean #YOLO hahaha
then again, it's not all about winning...

No comments:

Post a Comment