Sunday, September 22, 2013

my feels:my life

during the start of this year (2013)
me and my cousins won the gangnam style dance contest hur-hur-hur
i also won 2nd place at a cosplay event
kim and my photo won 3rd place in a sylvanian family photo contest
my photo also won 1st place at crunchy roll's monster hunter photo contest
kim and i won best monster and best female respectively last level up live 2013
i got featured in different sites: magnetic rose.net, anibee.tv etc.
rakets here and there

i transferred grad school and enrolled for MAED this sem
i'm still a grade 3 teacher together with the osm people of grade 3
then i thought..."hey! i actually got a good head start!"

but conflicts came like pouring rain
it somehow crushed me

~my SIM only placed 3rd at a science fair
despite giving my all and sticking with the criteria and last year's tips during the division meet

~i won't be able to continue attending graduate school 
because we have a CATCH UP PROGRAM every Saturday 
(it's 16 Saturdays btw...14 more to go)
my entry for cosplay snapshot project 4 didn't make it :c

i'am really pissed right now...
i wanted a break...
i wanted to finish my masterals but stupid things happen
i wanted to grab every opportunity that i can but i can't
because of time...

classes were suspended...
~off to an interview
hope it'll be fine :c

No comments:

Post a Comment