Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Cosplay Feature: NIKKI at PERSONAGE

today is a rest day and a movie marathon for me :]
so much for work and stress~

updating my blogspot...
a lot of things happened and enough with my feel trip as for my last post here XD
hihihi!

-------------
for the yay ~ i got featured


at PTV Channel 4's morning segment PERSONAGE (don't forget to like their page)
The feature is about cosplaying and me as a cosplayer
actually, I am not that prepared for the questions so excuse me for my answers 
but meh~ I think it's just fine :P

click the link for the video...
and see the album regarding the feature as well :3

---------------
actually, I began to question myself about the things that keep me going...
keep me cosplaying...
the community is very different now as compared before,
many cosplayers come and go
there are different views upon cosplaying and motives behind cosplaying
a hobby? a form of art?  an escape from reality? a career? a stepping stone? competition? work?
I don't know about yours...but whatever it is, let's just make this community work
let's make this hobby fun and just enjoy it like any other hobby there is

No comments:

Post a Comment