Tuesday, October 29, 2013

NIKKI at an EVENT at GATE WAY MALL

what kept me busy these days?
what have I been doing these days?
raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaakkkkkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeeeeeet!!!
the sailor henshin warriors were called for an event c/o the araneta management
there were 9 cosplayers for the said event and we were divided into 3 groups, 3 cosplayers per group
were assigned to 3 different malls: gateway, ali mall and farmers

ollie me and mitch were assigned to give candies to the kiddos at gateway mall
 here's baby sofia as little snowhite
annabelle as snow white at Ali Mall
 here's our last group shot right after the event concluded...
------------
Thank you very much to our ever-WAFU talent manager *coughs* for the support

MORE RAKETSSS TO COME!!!

contact me via my face book page: http://www.facebook.com/nikkichancosplay

No comments:

Post a Comment