Tuesday, October 29, 2013

NIKKI as a POLL CLERK


My first ever Brgy. Election Poll Clerk Experience was a SUCCESS!!!
yes...i normally serve as a support staff at a precinct or at the principal's office
but this was different and new for me...
I was actually nervous at first for I don't know what to do
despite the fact that i attended the seminar for the barangay elections...I still feel clueless XD
but my chairman and third member were all kind enough to encourage and guide all through out this experience :3

our call time was 4:30 in the morning...
preparations were made and we even reviewed the sample video~LOL
we took this photo before the elections started around 6:30 in the morning :P
 (photo before the elections...look how fresh we were)
 (actual set up)
---------------
I thought it was hard, I thought I couldn't handle it...but I did
and it was actually easy...the procedures were easy during the actual voting...
voting was officially closed by 3:00 p.m. we immediately did the preparations for
appreciation of votes and so on...
we finished everything around 6:00 in the evening but waiting for our service to fetch us
to the area where we surrender the ballot box and other documents was a real pain
it took as i think almost 45 minutes while waiting for our service to come
which was... ehem... a dump truck...
yes trak ng basura po~
but despite feeling sorry we just enjoyed the ride and laughed it all off

(here's a photo with my chairman and third member at COMELEC right after we delivered the ER and other stuff)
we finished everything around 8:00 in th evening and I was at my house by 8:10 in the evening
Iwas really glad that I'm with my chairman and my third member they we're really kind and all <3
and I must say that we did well and we arrived home earlier than expected!
'til next elections :3


1 comment: