Sunday, November 10, 2013

Nikki as Cure Heart

 Here's a prayer of love from cure heart and diamond to you :3
 well after a very tiring and fun day of dance rehersal with SGR48
i went straight to QC Circle for our Pretty Cure! Doki Doki! shoot
actually I was very tired that day but out of courtesy and forkeeping them waiting...
I still wore my beast smile for them...and I am very sorry for being so late
our day shoot became a night shoot
but all thanks to our very OMS photogs somehow
it was a success:3
~though our cure rosetta didn't make it in costume...
...we'll still reschedule another shoot and I hope we'll be complete by that time <3
--------------
As for the teaser...
here are the photos c/o our friend Luis (JENCO PHOTOGRAPHY) 
 (run with me 1st look)
(run with me 2nd look)
------------
still waiting for the other photos :3

No comments:

Post a Comment