Monday, November 4, 2013

Nikki at LARO 2013

my recent activities include: dance practice, pretty cure shoot, audition for goseiger and more derping

butttt mehhhh~ iban and I went to LARO 2013 (day 2) though~
that was last October 31,2013...
we didn't see much familiar faces ... what would you expect from a newbie here XD
thus..we didn't enter the venue lels...we just watched from afar 
but our day was osm~nomnomonom :3
--------------------

 meet donatello...iban gave me this <3 (u absolutely knew the things that i love)
yay! happy meal-happy me!
 we also used our gc huehuehue that ice cream milk tea was <3
 just derping and yep i already bought a set of temple of deceit 2 merciless eviction and 2 sphinx's revelation
...it's quite costly compared from the prices before...just saying huehue XD
~I think i wont be buying jace aot or elsphet 
but I still need 2 ashiok and a set of temple of silence
but i can wait....yep my wallet can wait XD

and because of my feels for M:TG here
i haff ta play test!!!
-----------------
Iban accompanied me to a double bonanza event at Spiral:Valenzuela last November 01, 2013
but because we were late...i wasn't able to play for the first pod...
well this was worth remembering for me 'coz it's my first FNM :3
and i also got my first DCI card/number lels just because i lost my DCi card/number
that the guy from NG gave me :c

as for the game... I have so many misplays
I can'tbare it any more lels I feel so stupid haha
my first game was awful...bad draw...bad vibes..i wasso nervous i was shaking bad everything!!!
his gruul won eventually 2-0 lol

next game: dimir guy and his ever-endless shuffling haha everyday he's shuffling!!1
kidding aside...hahaha
first game was mine...second game was his...i got deck burned LOL
ain't that obvious?but i did a lot of misplays such as i should've played blood baron instead of jace ma
i should've canceled him...i should've placed the card at the bottom when i scry'd lol
too many to mention orz
moving on...to break the tie...we decided to dice roll and LUCKY me I was so UNLUCKY that day haha
he even won the dice roll lol sooooo closeeee
fcking close!

third game...my head feels stupid~it's palpating
hahaha but to cut it short~I had a great draw and great hands at hand while my opponent
is having his bad day...bad cards at hand...bad draw
so yeah I won...
I got myself a Theros booster pack
so my standing is 3wins and 3 loses

 I still got a long way to go...
I need more practice 
I need experience :3

No comments:

Post a Comment