Wednesday, July 31, 2013

I just loved Ao Haru Ride

I am actually a manga-lover 
did i already said that before?
yes! I am!

I can spend the whole day by just reading different kinds of manga
specially romance, shoujo, school life, adventure, comedy, mahou shoujo and even one shots!
sometimes I tend to read action, gender bender and ecchi ~ LOL
------------
what can you say about Ao Haru Ride?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ao_Haru_Ride



~it actually makes me remember Bokura Ga Ita 
or is it just me?!

anyway... I like how the story started out and how it progressed up to chapter 30 so far...
though maybe because I have already read tons of romance and school life manga
 somehow, I can already predict the outcome of this manga and eventually relate it to Bokura Ga Ita

though~ it's not yet finished
so I can't really tell~ orayt orz
but I amshipping for futabaxkikuchi hahaha just saying meh~
what a pity though because I've already loved this series
pleaseeeeeee update it pleaseeeeeeeeeeee!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment