Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Nikki as Merle from The Vision of Escaflowne


hi~ It's me nikki :3
you may call me: stephanie/stef/nikki/nikki-nikki/nikki-chan or nikki-tan

I'll Be featuring my cosplays here in my blog
yes...I know they're not kick-ass but i still want to go with the details of my costumes.

I'll be featuring my Merle cosplay from the anime series The Vision of Escaflowne 

Click MERLE for details <3
------------------------------------
I actually like Merle's character despite her being annoying at times 
'coz i also ship for van x hitomi okay XD
The thing here is she's only 13 yrs.old not to mention that she's a cat girl
so the real deal here is that I must achieve here cat-ish and youthful look without over doing the make-up
yes~ I am a no pro with cosmetics but let's see the end product LOL

[RAW PHOTOS]

That Merle-ish pose
"Oh! Hai tharr!"
"This thing is soooo shiny."
"I think I saw a fly?!"

Group Shot 1
Group Shot 2

SIDE STORY: the weather was bad during our shoot...it was a night shoot okay
we need light! let there be light! hahaha NO---it was an actual mess orz
though it was a group shoot together with my lovely and osm friends!!!
special thanks to our photog: jioverona
thanks to: pau,kim,pat,amrbs,iban,and cate too 
------------------------------
here's a teaser of my Merle cosplay

(c)jioverona

What can I say?aside from her tanned skin and cat prints...
 I think I am lacking that cat-ish feeling/mood/vibes hahaha
but all in all i thinkthis cosplay is just fine :7
well~ what's important is that the shoot was fun and we enjoyed it all :]

costume made by yours truly nikki-nikki <3
tail made with love by cate
ears and slippers lovingly by iban
wig bought from taobao
lens from loki's haven

No comments:

Post a Comment