Monday, July 22, 2013

Belated Happy Birthday Nikki Special and M14 PR

July 14, 2013~ a day after my birthday...
Iban joined the M14 PR :3
but unfortunately... his draft was really trash
it was really difficult for his part (not to mention it was his first time)
though... he won 2 games out of 5 :]
pichurssss!!!
----------------------



dang! that card!
draft... and 2 booster packs that kim gave me as a present <3

--------------
after the M14 PR 
I celebrated my post birthday with my friends :D
@hainanese delights sm north edsa





kim gave me 2 booster packs of DGM as a present :3
after we ate...we stroll around the mall :3


and watched PACIFIC RIM
woo hoo love it!



that was fun...exciting and tiring at the same time
thanks for celebrating my birthday with me <3
waves at iban, rome, dasku, kim,pat and kuya karl :3

No comments:

Post a Comment