Wednesday, July 17, 2013

ThrowBackThursday for My BirthDay

[not much of a THROWBACKTHURSDAY...]
Happy Birthday To Me~ alright :3
July 13, 2013 is one heck of a day for me...
This year's birthday was actually different from my other birthdays~
(well all of my past birthdays were worth remembering and super osm too so never mind!!!)

~aside from celebrating it away from home...and without my papa...
 It's a Saturday!!! (I have classes...but i dissed it instead lol)
Iban and I went to Shangri La Mall for
TOMODACHI Destination: Imagination (A Japanese Toy Exhibit)


(c)Shangri La Mall Official facebook page

we were selected to be the models for the said event (thanks henry/ryan)
waves at wrydl, gellai, and akire :3

hmmm there's also a sylvanian families meet and greet
i saw choco rabbit and a mole i guess...
but unfortunately i wasn't able to have a photo op with them :c


--------------
here's a pic from (c)monch during the event:



 yes! I cosplayed Ranka Lee (I won't go into details though~)
nyan~nyan~ :3

--------------------------

BTS of my Birthday Raket:


 me, dasku and iban
panda, gellai and me
group pic 1
group pic 2
 henry's blowout at KFC
strawberry yummy cake c/o henry and ryan thanks!!!

t'was really fun and refreshing to celebrate your birthday with
your loved one,friends and other people once in a while!
I had a great day!
I wish for more birthdays to come, good health,
and more blessings!
Thank you Lord for another osm and kick-ass year!

'til next year <3


No comments:

Post a Comment