Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Nikki for an online job?

Since I want to utilize my free time, I tried applying for a job online...and here I am ... I landed on rarejob.com.ph

I passed the test, scheduled myself for a demo lesson, assessment and interview, (luckily i passed it as well), uploaded my info and updated my tutor profile, took and passed another test, applied for a payroll account at some bank,and I'm all set to teach tomorrow!

That was sure fast and easy :)

The only problem is that, since I think the ratio of tutor to tutee is 3:1 there is a big chance that i won't be able to book as many slots even though I wanted to.

I already opened some slots for me to teach but yeah I'm still waiting in vain here, Iand it won't be pleasing if this would continue. I am actually thinking of finding a new online job (any legal online job that I am capable of).

But I will still give it a try to get a hang of it, hopefully I'll have my first couple of students by tomorrow (crosses fingers).


No comments:

Post a Comment