Sunday, December 7, 2014

NIKKI in FOLK DANCE COMPETITION (AREUANA)

It has been a while since I posted something (told a story)
and as for a recap of my 2014...
I joined the folkdance competition for teachers here in my division...

There we're fresh faces~teachers whom I am not familiar with...
though I was glad  to meet them since they're all very kind and friendly!
It was indeed an experience worth remembering~

I would like to thank our principals for supporting us and specially our trainer for
teaching us and motivating us to do our best...


here are some pictures:


 (excuse my derp face)




 (derp face part2)
(girls/boys)
(group picture)

------------
~but despite the fact that we did our best...
...it was still unfortunate because we didn't won :[
it was very heartbreaking and frustrating on our part 
specially for me and my partner since this is the second time that we're defeated...

I always told myself that it's NOT all about winning~
but some times, you just can't help but feel miserable after giving your best and not getting any...
I want to win!
I don't want to lose!
Let's do better next year!!!

*fighting!*


No comments:

Post a Comment