Monday, December 8, 2014

TEAM HENSHIN'S SAILOR MOON SHOOT



yey! 2014 is almost reaching its end!
as for my recap of my 2014 experience...
I'll be writing about our last shoot for this year~ Sailor Moon Group Cosplay Shoot
by TEAM HENSHIN
~here are the cosplayers together with their character;
nikki as sailor moon
star as sailor chibi moon
ollie as sailor mercury
loki as sailor venus
gaby as sailor jupiter
mitch as sailor neptune
sheryl as sailor uranus
izabela s sailor pluto
otep as tuxedo mask
thank you very much to our photogs namely: volt, chops, agito and jhe

------
It was actually a dream come true for all of us since we grew up watching the series...
i can still remember collecting sailor moon merchandises,playing with sailor moon dolls,
wearing sailor moon clothes, etc.

I've been a sailor moon fan since I was a kid 
and I tend to root for usagi and mamoru during that time~
the series taught me to fight for what is right (or so i thought) :P
I remember imitating their moves and trasformations and even their spiels LOL 

here are some photos during the shoot~
yaaaay!

(me and otep)
(me and otep part2)
(solo shot)~up close
(solo whole body shot)
(solo bird's eye view shot or chibi shot)


this is our year-ender shoot...
next year's shoot's line up are: Magi;The Labyrinth of Magic, 
Pretty Cure, Magic:The Gathering and Fairy tale

No comments:

Post a Comment