Tuesday, December 9, 2014

TEAM HENSHIN @ COSPLAY MANIA 2014

I am doing some recap before the year ends...
here's another recap of my 2014 experience...



-------------

Last Cosplay Mania 2013 my group won 1st runner up for the group cosplay competition...
 (we cosplayed Sailor Moon S btw)
since that day on, we decided to give our best to get a shot for the Champion award~
we then practiced and conducted group meetings every weekend from September-October 

~and I am glad that everything went well...
we did great on stage (according to the community)
even though we didn't won the champion award we still won 1st runner up (again)
and it was still worth celebrating~
actually, the smiles and cheers of the audience were more than enough for me..

I would like to thank all the people who cheered, rooted and supported us
specially to me ever supportive team mates: loki, star, sheryl, mitch, iban, sky, dasku, otep and the rest of TEAM HNSHIN~

 we would like tot hank the organizers for giving us a chance to compete again this year~
 (during the awarding)
(group shot together with the DBZgroup)

------------
we're planning of a different skit for next year~
we wanted to come back with a BANG!
we'll definitely be back~

for now...here are some photos right after the event c/o our good friend volt/ollie


No comments:

Post a Comment