Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Cate and Michael's Wedding (Aug.03, 2013)




~weddings are inspiring
I always get dazzled by the lovely atmosphere of every wedding ceremony
that I've witnessed...
But it's the first time for me to be one of the secondary sponsors :3
yay! I really didn't know what to do uyt all thanks to loki's guidance
I was able to carry out wtv I haff ta do!
~yeah!

the weather was really bad but thank God we made it on time before the ceremony
then we headed to oasis idk hahaha XD,
~where the reception was held
so the program was short but candid and sweet :]
the food was osm just because I love sweets and there are a lot
of sweet foodies there XD
the venue was very intimate and private <3
I love it in short!
I loved the wedding!
------------------------
here are my selfies~ ftw
me and iban
kim and pat
iban
c/o kim, kim'smom and ibannikki
that cute cake


me and kim goofing around
foodie
my plate
sweets everywhere
kim pat and jad

me and kim
the newly wed!
-------------------
It was so inspiring that I wanted to get married next
but on a second thought!
we're not ready yet~and we're still young and all~
so yeah~perhaps after 2 years time :3


BTW: Iban and I got that legendary garter that has been passed for 3 generations so far~
lol for that fun fact and pressuring fact XD
but then again... let's see after 2 years
ta'ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment