Saturday, August 31, 2013

Nikki's Friday Night Magic at Neutral Grounds ETON Centris


well... last night was osm~
kim and i went to divi for our cloth shopping
then afterwards.. we went to eton centris walk
we went to neutral grounds eton centris around 11pm
and toour surprise there are still Magic The Gathering players
it was a Friday Night Magic for everyone
though we weren't able to sign up for the FNM
but hopefully next time we could!

i was actually scared at first... 
new environment...new faces...new everything!
but i managed to gather my courage and ask a certain MTG player 
for a game before his turn in the tourney :3
he's cards are of course strong~like the other players
as expected from eton centris players~though he was kind enough

to play with me even though my deck is trashy lol XD

as for the game per-se...
i was actually winning it because of my good hand
i managed to counter his creature spells (good thing for my control deck~he's a mid-range player)
i was also able to cast my sorin LOI into play and placed 4counters on it hihi
i also casted my blood baron and then i played for the emblem :]
i actually got the upper hand on the game
but unfortunately, our game was stopped because it was already his
turn to play for the FNM tourney

owell~ that was one quite hell of an experience nikki :3
hooja! i hope to improve real soon with my skills, game play and deck
it's just that i'm still paying up something that i can't buy
the cards that i need for my blue-black-white deck 

gott'a bear with my poverty as for now
adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment