Saturday, August 17, 2013

My current life as a student

JGH from my saturday class~touch down!!!
well... I don't really have any interest in attending my classes every saturday...
but that was when I was in my former graduate school...
but since I transferred to a new school
I've been doing my very best to attend classes every saturday despite 
I have some scheduled events/activities every saturday...I always find time to attend my classes
because I felt that I needed this, it is fun here, it relieves me from stress,
it gives me laughter and I learn here

----last year...
I was so idealistic that I've enrolled for MAED major in Biological Science in
some osm school in Manila just because I am a BioSci major
...well the tuition fee is really pricy~lol
the professors were really experienced, intellectual, etc. in short~OSMNESS LEVEL of OVER 9,000
everything was osm for me that I couldn't handle it at all
not tomention it was too far away from home
I have to endure a heck of transportation just to be in class
I've given my best and my all for some numbers for some grades that I knew I don't deserve
their standards were really high that I thought was impossible 
but I made it through that sem

came 2nd semester...
I enrolled for 6 units because I will have NAT review classes that I don't want
to clash with my schooling
but somehow...the displacement fee was too costly 
which led me from dropping and asking for my refund~lol

-----------
everything made sense...
I was awaken from my own delusions
from my idealistic view...
yep----I should be PRACTICAL!!!
honestly, I only needed units...
I only needed the diploma...
and if I'll be able to graduate from my masterals and be promoted
then maybe that's the time when I could send myself 
to that ideal school that I always dreamed of...
and eventually graduate with the degree MAED major in biological science
but as for now...
I have to be practical~but my current school is not that bad
no`not at all!!!
it was osm :]
It is really fun here, no pressure at all
everyone is so friendly~even the professors
everything is the same actually
we have osm professors, facilities, osm classmates
 the only difference is that I'll be earning units while having fun here
I'm glad I'm here :3




come to think of it...I only wasted my time because of being too idealistic
i hate myself then...
...but experience was the best teacher for me lol

No comments:

Post a Comment